Get Vietnam Visa Requirements by approval letter with Vietnam Immigration Department online
Travellers need to be required to get valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism or business and apply visa on arrival without document requirements. The new law lays out a set of fundamental principles in determining the entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners within Vietnam’s territory. The law also states clearly who is eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival, for how long and under which conditions. You will pay the agency and they will process your documents online (you do not have to send your passport or anything). After a couple of days, they will send your approval letter. You will have to print your approval letter, and 2 photos (4×6 cm with no glass-wear). Once at the Airport in Vietnam there is a special area for visa on arrival passengers. You will provide your documents and passport, as well as a stamp fee ($25 US for a 30-day single entry visa) and get your visa on arrival.
Applicants who want to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival must comply with the following requirements:
An overseas Vietnamese without passport wishing to enter Viet Nam for the purpose of visiting relatives and holding documents valid for entry/exit into/from his/her country of residence which is issued by the competent authority of his/her country of residence and officially informed to Viet Nam through the diplomatic channel should submit the visa application form and the above mentioned valid entry/exit document.
- Stateless persons who wishes to enter Viet Nam for the purpose of visiting relatives or tourism should submit the visa application form and valid international travel documents issued by his/her country of residence.
- Passport validity must be at least 01 month longer than the applied visa validity. However, many airlines require passport validity of at least 06 months for eligibility.Entering Viet Nam to engage in emergency response, search/rescue activities, disaster or epidemic control or for other special purposes at the request of the competent authority in Viet Nam.
- Vietnam visa on arrival only suEntering Viet Nam to engage in emergency response, search/rescue activities, disaster or epidemic control or for other special purposes at the request of the competent authority in Viet Nam.
- Entering Viet Nam to engage in emergency response, search/rescue activities, disaster or epidemic control or for other special purposes at the request of the competent authority in Viet Nam.
For most Western countries’ passports, there are two easy options to get a visa to Vietnam. The first is getting a Visa on Arrival, an option that has been around for years, and the relatively new Vietnam eVisa. Each one of these options have advantages and disadvantages, which will be explained below. Another option is traveling to Vietnam visa free. But these options itself is restricted to a specific number of countries. Other than that, with the exception of ASEAN members and a few other countries, the limit for a visa free entry is of 15 days. The Visa on Arrival gives you more flexibility, and can be arranged for up to 3 months. You can only enter Vietnam at a number of specific international airports in the country. If you plan to stay longer and have more flexibility, this visa is for you.
1. Vietnam Visa Requirementshttp://www.drugoffice.gov.hk/gb/unigb/getvietnamvisa.com
2. vietnam visa travelhttp://www.water.go.jp/yoshino/yoshino/window.html?url=http://ubmttqvn.quangnam.gov.vn/QTIUpload/HoiDap/CauHoi/2019/4/dulich-con-son.pdf
3. vietnam visa applicationhttp://jvsakaeo.go.th/library//dublin.linkout.php?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
4. vietnam visa touristhttp://www.concejopereira.gov.co/es/visor/web/?5c233771668b4&download=1&print=1&url=http://tienphuoc.quangnam.gov.vn/QTIUpload/HoiDap/CauHoi/2018/12/khampha-coto.pdf
5. vietnam visa application formhttp://linked-data.moi.gov.tw/describe/?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com&graph=http%3A%2F%2Flinked-data.moi.gov.tw
6. vietnam visa official sitehttp://www.landeck.tirol.gv.at/system/web/default.aspx?redirecturl=https://getvietnamvisa.com
7. vietnam visa multiple entryhttp://www.geretsberg.ooe.gv.at/system/web/default.aspx?redirecturl=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
8. vietnam visa exemptionhttps://sc.isd.gov.hk/TuniS/getvietnamvisa.com
9. vietnam visa neededhttp://customers.reuters.com/rmds/czrdp/ecopages/launchwebsite.aspx?website=getvietnamvisa.com
10. vietnam visa pricehttp://www.sfb606.kit.edu/index.pl/Haupt_Menu_Forschungsprogramm/extern/https://getvietnamvisa.com
11. vietnam visa upon arrivalhttp://www.viehhofen.gv.at/system/web/default.aspx?redirecturl=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
12. vietnam visa approval letterhttp://www.gd.gov.cn/jump.htm?url=http://getvietnamvisa.com/
13. vietnam visa processhttps://greenecountymo.gov/error/redirect.php?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
14. vietnam visa on arrival costhttps://www.ncleg.gov/Redirect?sUrl=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
15. vietnam visa urgenthttp://roskachestvo.gov.ru/bitrix/redirect.php?goto=https://getvietnamvisa.com
16. vietnam visa servicehttps://www.cult.gov.ua/go?https://getvietnamvisa.com/
17. vietnam visa at airporthttp://patagon.secyt.gov.ar/horde/util/go.php?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com
18. vietnam visa cheaphttp://openlink.proxy.kiep.go.kr/link.n2s?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
19. Apply visa from Hong Konghttps://sc.news.gov.hk/TuniS/getvietnamvisa.com
20. Vietnam visa indian passporthttp://www.ncmh.go.kr/kor/common/redirect.jsp?menu_cd=K_10_06_00_00_B0&url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
21. Vietnam visa choicehttps://library.statehouse.gov.ng/cgi-bin/koha/tracklinks.pl?uri=https://getvietnamvisa.com
22. Vietnam visa extensionhttp://www.ns.gov.my/redirect.php?lang=my&url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
23. vietnam visa in singaporehttp://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/cgi-bin/op-so/err/redirect-outbound.asp?status=301%20Moved%20Permanently&redirect_path=/eng/goc/literature_blind.shtml&url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
For applying an approval letter to travel to Vietnam on holidays, click on one of the useful links and read the details online about Vietnam visa on arrrival for tourists.